April Lockhart

April Lockhart is a born July 4th in 1995. When she was in the 7th grade, she started taking piano and guitar lessons. That ignited her enthusiasm for music writing. At the age of 12 April composed her first single Different. As April approached 14 years old, she spent an enormous amount of time making song concepts and perfecting her music. After a while, she began traveling with her father and write in NY or LA. April was also able to add other themes in the song "Take My Hand" to help her friends who dealt with problems like peer pressure, issues, or even teenager suicide. Lockhart is a partner at popular Clean Beauty brand Ilia and also is a lifestyle blogger who has a growing fan base. It's true that she was born with no left hand. This creates her unique. It's not the only thing about her. As a result Lockhart's Instagram profile doesn't shy away from her disabilities, yet it's not focused on it either. The message is? It's crucial to understand that each of us has many faces, our identities vary and we're beyond our body. Lockhart says in a video interview with Lockhart via video "I don't think that will define me. I don't intend to be an influencer on disabilities because I've got so much more to offer." My day-today life is not dependent on it. I go about my regular, everyday life and find my own solutions to problems. It's also part of me, so I believe that it's crucial to speak about. Lockhart has been a great source of inspiration for her female friends regarding self-acceptance. She admits that she has had periods where she felt insecure about dressing in certain styles that showed her arms. Nowadays, she can wear whatever she'd like. And she posts her photos on social media. The self-love she talks about is a process. I'm not sure when you'll reach the final stage. It's a long journey. I'm not sure you'll ever reach your destination. People you associate yourself with, who know you and see through your eyes are the most important people to help you remember what you're concerned about.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andi Dorfman

Who is Ariella Nyssa? TMZ Baltimore Maggots Video Goes Viral on Twitter/Reddit Explained!

Jana Kramer feet and legs